Synsol 20 Long Life FF
Semi synthetic, water miscible, metalworking fluid concentrate that produces an ultra stable micro emulsion for use in all waters with extremely long life.
Chlorine-free, secondary amine-free formaldehyde-free.
Synsol 20 Long Life FF is a ~20% oil, clear, water-mix cutting fluid used for sawing, turning, milling, drilling and threading, general purpose surface, cylindrical and centreless grinding on ferrous alloys including cast iron. Its performance on cast iron is excellent.
- Ultra Long Sump Life
- Improved Tool Life
- Highly Stable Micro-Emulsion
- Operator Friendly
- Excellent Corrosion Protection
- Low Foam in soft water.
- Reduced Sticky Deposits
- Less Product Loss due to Draw-Out
- Low Oil Content
- No EP additives.
- Ferrous metals including stainless steel, and cast iron.
- Inconel and other high spec alloys
- Titanium alloys
- Waters from 40ppm to 400ppm (Calcium hardness)
- Low foaming tendency
- Suitable for high pressure applications
Suitable for low pressure applications
Mineral Oil Content %
pH at 5%
IP287 pass at %
- Store indoors
- Store between 4 oC and 35oC
- Shelf life is 6 months from date of supply
Store undercover or if outdoors on its side.